Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Travel, Travel, Travel

   What a month! I will have visited three places I have never been, all in just under a month. First it was Savannah. You may be thinking what everyone thinks ... YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO SAVANNAH? BUT YOU LIVE IN GEORGIA! I know. It was a cool little town, and it is where Meg and I spent out first anniversary. We will go back.
   Just this past weekend, Meg and I visited Baltimore for her best friend's wedding. Another great town that I can't wait to visit again. Talk about crabs (not those kind). Blue, king, snow, crab dip, crab cakes, crab cakes, crab cakes. Crabs everywhere. The inner harbor is where we spend most of our time. It was easy to walk everywhere and see many attractions. We got to tour the USS Torsk, a WWII submarine. I cannot imagine sending a week on that thing let alone months. I have several things I couldn't do due to time constraints. I will visit Camden Yards next time.  
   My next adventure will take me to Grand Junction Colorado where I'll be ascending to approximately 8,ooo feet on horseback to look for Rocky Mountain Elk. Unfortunately I won't be behind the trigger. I will be assisting with some videography, but the experience will be awesome! I'll get back you'uns soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment