Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Utah and Vermont

   My wife and I played a game tonight. How many states can you name in 6 minutes? It sounds easier than it is. Of course I boldly stated, "I can name all 50." Boy was I wrong. I did come close though. 48 out of 50. F---ing Utah and Vermont. How is it that a grown, college educated adult cannot name all 50 states? Isn't that something we learned in 6th grade? I mean, I could not only name the states back then, I could name the capital too. AND ... the capital of every country in the world! I guess it's true. If you don't use it, you loose it.
   If you are wondering where we got the idea for the game, it was from the TV show, "Friends." Those of you who follow my wife's blog might know how she is obsessed with that show. That's a whole different blog though.

No comments:

Post a Comment