Friday, August 27, 2010

Me ... a blogger?

I know, I know ... those who know me would not in a million years expect me to blog, but I have been encouraged relentlessly by another blogger to give it a try. "What do I write about," I ask. "What ever comes to mind ... random things," she says. I certainly do have plenty of random thoughts zipping through the ol' noggin, so here I am. I plan on sharing my random thoughts, opinions, and cool activities. Now that I turned my twin beds in to bunk-beds, I have so much more room for activities. My biggest concern is that I will find myself blogging about nothing but work, but I am going to try to keep the topics off work unless it's something totally cool. If you feel the urge to advertise on my blog spot, let me know cause I plan on getting rich off this s--t like Perez Hilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment